F1 News
Latest F1 News
Buemi 'confident' of RBR future


Friday, 06 August 2010 10:26

The 21-year-old's rise through the motorsport ranks was supported by the energy drinks company and he was given his full-time Formula 1 break with its Toro Rosso junior team last year.
Buemi, who has scored seven points finishes in 29 starts so far, was recently confirmed alongside team-mate Jaime Alguersuari for 2011 and says he is pleased to be staying on board.
“We signed the contract [with Red Bull] a few years ago so now it’s still continuing with Toro Rosso,” he said in a video interview released by the team.ITV-F1
Latest F1 News
- Formula 1 to make US return at new Austin track in 2012
- F1's Hamilton charged over Australian car stunt
- Ferrari unveils the F10
- Japanese Grand Prix facts and stats
- Who do you want to be champion? (Poll)
- Dominant Vettel keeps title hopes alive
- Bell backs Alonso to succeed at Ferrari
- Practice 2: Sutil tops near-washout
- Practice 1: Kovy pips Nakajima in rain
- Fisichella pleased to show pace in wet
Under Construction
AllF1.net is currently under construction. Please check back for new features and upto date Formula 1 news.