F1 News
Latest F1 News
Williams confirms new wings for Canada


Wednesday, 02 June 2010 08:48

Both Rubens Barrichello and Nico Hulkenberg were forced to revert to an older spec for Turkey after their crashes in the Monaco race.
Technical director Sam Michael has confirmed the updated wing, which he reckons is worth a tenth of a second, will be ready again for Canada.
"Running the old front wing cost us approximately one tenth per lap, but it worked well in the high-speed corners," said Michael on Tuesday.
"We will have the next evolution of the front wing on both cars in Montreal next week."
Michael also said the team is investigating the cars' clutches following Barrichello's problem at the start in Istanbul.
"The clutch bite on Rubens' car was stronger than we had anticipated taking into account the data from the practice starts undertaken earlier in the weekend. We have the clutches from both cars under investigation in the factory now to see what the problem was."
Latest F1 News
- Formula 1 to make US return at new Austin track in 2012
- F1's Hamilton charged over Australian car stunt
- Ferrari unveils the F10
- Japanese Grand Prix facts and stats
- Who do you want to be champion? (Poll)
- Dominant Vettel keeps title hopes alive
- Bell backs Alonso to succeed at Ferrari
- Practice 2: Sutil tops near-washout
- Practice 1: Kovy pips Nakajima in rain
- Fisichella pleased to show pace in wet
Under Construction
AllF1.net is currently under construction. Please check back for new features and upto date Formula 1 news.